Global Water are here to help!
Global Water is a division of Global Pumps. Our team offer an update on the COVID-19 situation.
Global Water are renowned for their world-class wastewater and stormwater collection, pumping and treatment systems. Our team are committed to providing continuous support to new and existing customers.
With COVID-19 created challenges across industries, locally, nationally and internationally, are you prepared if the worse were to occur?
Our team are on hand to solve those concerns and assure customers that we're on hand to assist with quotes, order processing and despatch during these difficult times.
How are Global Water keeping healthy and safe?
Global Water, a division of Global Pumps, are committed to ensuring our team, workshop staff and despatch capabilities are not influenced by restrictions. We've invested time in ensuring our staff, their families, suppliers and our wider community are healthy and safe. While limiting possible exposure to our employees, we have implemented:
- Ensured our workshop team have individual tools, access to face masks and gloves at all times;
- Implemented physical distancing at our Head Office in compliance with Australian Government recommendations;
- Changed despatch policies to ensure we maintain support to our valued customers and can remain agile;
The following measures will be in effect from Tuesday 31st March 2020:
- Select Sales and Administration staff will be working from home. All Sales Representatives will be available via direct numbers and mobiles for questions or concerns;
- Staff remaining at Head Office will adhere to physical distancing in compliance with Australian Government recommendations;
We are further prioritising rapid responses across our teams, and are well positioned to ensure all customers and enquiries are supported through these uncertain times.
Global Water will continue monitoring the situation as it evolves and will inform customers of changing circumstances or delays.