Designed specifically for municipal or commercial use, the DrainAce™ Concrete Pump Stations are fully engineered for installation above or below ground (up to 1.2 m burial depth), and are Department of Health approved.
Designed for effluent and stormwater applications, single or dual submersible pumps can be fitted, either as free standing or guide rail mounted with auto-coupling. Both options allow easy removal of pumps for maintenance. Valves can be mounted internally negating the need for an external valve chamber.
- Long Product Life – calcareous concrete mix allows for superior product life expectancy
- Quick Delivery – pre engineered saving you time
- Saves Space – housing valves internally reduces the spacial footprint on site
- Safe Installation – ‘swift lift’ anchors make a quick and easy transportation
- Adaptable – can accommodate any pipework size or configuration
- Conforms to A, B and D load ratings