Welcome to Anthony Ho, who has joined Global Water as our new chemical process engineer.
Anthony brings a wealth of experience in water and wastewater treatment and membrane technology, having previously worked for GE Water, WorleyParsons, KBR and most recently Santos.
Some of the major projects Anthony has worked on include:
- Victorian Desalination Project
- reverse osmosis water treatment system for the Iluka Mineral Separation Plant
- reclaimed water treatment plant for Nyrstar Port Pirie
- desalination facility for Arrium (formerly OneSteel) Whyalla
- Christie’s Beach wastewater treatment plant upgrade project
- potable water system study and sewage treatment plant for Santos.
- Anthony has a Bachelor of Engineering (Chem) and is a chartered professional engineer.
Anthony’s appointment to the Global Water design team gives us increased capability to undertake design and construction turnkey projects and partner with consultants and contractors for large water treatment plants.