The Sulzer submersible sewage pump range have advanced, premium efficiency IE3 motors which greatly reduce pump running costs. Based on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) research and testing, a truly ground-breaking range of Contrablock Plus impellers has been engineered.
The advanced, non-clogging and hydraulically efficient Contrablock impeller features unsurpassed rag handling and the large solids passage provides the ultimate in blockage free operation.
The XFP range has a fast and easy wear plate tolerance adjustment system that negates the need to dismantle the pump. There is a cable plug system allowing pumps to be removed without the need to disconnect wiring on selected models.
- municipal sewage stations
- wastewater and effluent systems
- sewage containing sludge from commercial, industrial and municipal areas
- industrial waste containing solids and fibrous material
- wet wells, submerged with an automatic coupling system
- horizontal and vertical dry wells with the integrated closed cooling system option