Piranha submersible pumps have been designed for effective and economic dewatering using discharge lines of small diameter, in private, municipal and industrial areas.
- sewage removal from living units and houses in remote settlements where the laying of a conventional sewer would be too expensive, where large ground undulations are present or where it is only possible to lay pipe lines of small diameter
- sewage removal from motorway resting sites, communal buildings and for renovation of buildings or areas of a city
- for use in slaughter houses, food processing plants, paper factories, agriculture and similar areas
- Piranha 08 and 09 are specially designed for private and domestic applications
- maximum allowable temperature of the medium is 40°C, or short term to 60°C (max. 5 minutes)