The Sulzer MF 154-804 features a vortex impeller as well as a large free passage for excellent solids handling. This compact, robust pump features a water tight, fully flood proof cast iron motor and a hydraulics section.
All units are available in either automatic or manual versions, and have the capacity to handle grey water with temperatures up to 40°C (60°C intermittent duty). All MF pumps are fitted with chokeless impellers to enable the handling of large sphere-size solids up to 65 mm in diameter. Larger flow rate units are available on request.
Both single and three phase units have in-built overload protection and are fitted with 10 m motor cables.
Pumps can be supplied in either free-standing configuration or on auto-coupling pedestals mounted with guide rails.
- with or without automatic level control
- passage of solids from 20 to 60 mm
- comes supplied with 10 m cable
- compact shape, fittings for easy mounting, and small sump requirements enable a quick and cost-effective installation
- for locations such as building sites, the MF 354, MF 504, and MF 804 are available in a VO version, featuring a protective screen, elbow, and hose coupling