WHY CHOOSE THE ENVIROLIFT?
Global Water has been actively engaged in developing a wide range of safety focussed alternative systems to suit the many and varied demands of the Australian market, where site conditions will not allow the gravity disposal of raw sewage, effluent, trade waste and stormwater.
The Global Water EnviroLift precast concrete packaged pumping stations have been developed for use in multi-dwelling residential installations, commercial and industrial developments and common effluent schemes where twin pumps or larger storage volumes are required.
The EnviroLift pre-cast concrete pits are a unique, mould-formed chamber with a smooth, hard, impervious finish, specially designed to give superior life by combining high strength (50 MPa) sulphate resistant cement and calcareous aggregate. Internal coatings or polyethylene linings are available as options.
- with or without automatic level control
- passage of solids from 20 to 60 mm
- comes supplied with 10 m cable
- compact shape, fittings for easy mounting, and small sump requirements enable a quick and cost-effective installation
- for locations such as building sites, the MF 354, MF 504, and MF 804 are available in a VO version, featuring a protective screen, elbow, and hose coupling