- save money and precious freshwater reserves by turning bore water into potable water
- improve land productivity by reducing ground water salinity
- cost effectively provide low chloride, high quality water for applications in remote areas
- cut costs and increase efficiency by turning a waste product into usable water
- eliminates water transport and pipe construction costs
By using ground water in road construction, Global Water reverse osmosis desalination equipment eliminates the need to truck water or take it from expensive scheme systems.
Allows the user to maintain the desired pH range for elution or utilise ground water for mining camps.
Reduces chloride for high quality concrete processing.
Lowers ground water salinity and turns a waste product into usable water.
Allows the use of sea water for fresh water fish farming.
Turns bore water into potable water.
Based in South Australia, Global Water has been helping clients in Adelaide for over 40 years. We aim to provide affordable and effective solutions to your water filtration needs, which is why we’ll advise you on the best reverse osmosis system for your project.
What is a reverse osmosis system?
A simple and straightforward water filtration procedure, reverse osmosis is the most reliable solution for achieving the purest water quality. In this process salts or other inorganic solids are removed from water by using pressure to move the water through semipermeable membrane. These systems offer many benefits, including:
- Improved taste – contaminants that cause odour and taste problems are removed
- Easy maintenance – RO systems have fewer replaceable parts, making them easy to service and clean
- Removes impurities – pollutants such as nitrates, sulphates, pesticides, bacteria, fluoride, pharmaceuticals, and much more are removed.
Why opt for a reverse osmosis system in Adelaide?
Large scale projects often become very expensive due to requiring an engineering firm to design the system as well as a secondary company capable of building the system. This causes a predicament for companies that do not have budget to get expert advice and planning but cannot move one without engineering guidance. Global Water provides a unique service by providing excellent in-house water engineering guidance, the capability to build the system in our workshop and lower costs by delivering an assembled RO system that requires little effort to install. Our committed engineering staff are equipped to design, construct and consult on your water filtration project.
Global Water has taken on RO projects such as remote community centres, media filtration & dosing for protected cropping and many more filtration projects such as ultra-filtration for townships.
Learn more today by contacting our friendly water experts to get unmatched guidance on reverse osmosis systems!