FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- increase operator safety by eliminating hazardous chemical storage and handling
- increase public safety as chlorine is not being transported in populated areas
- reduce plant operating costs by producing chlorine gas, sodium hydroxide and 12.5% sodium
- hypochlorite for much less than current alternatives
- hydrogen is diluted and safety vented to atmosphere as it is produced
- single-pass brine feed system using food-grade salt for maximum purity, efficiency and minimum maintenance
- touch screen PLC control system compatible with SCADA systems for remote monitoring and control
- removes Major Hazard Facility regulations and onerous safety audits
- provides customers with an alternative to the current monopolistic supply of chlorine
- lowest chlorates among on-site generation systems
- 10:1 turn down ratio allows for variable system operating rates based on seasonal water requirements
- requires minimal operating manpower – system is fully automated
- allows retention of current disinfection method and dosing/eductor system
Klorigen K-Series systems safely and economically produce chlorine gas, membrane-grade sodium hydroxide or sodium hypochlorite up to 12.5% concentration.
Production capacities range from 200 kg to 20 tons per day.
This patented electrochlorination technology eliminates the safety concerns around the storage and use of pressurised chlorine, as well as the high cost; supply and viability issues associated with bulk chemical suppliers. Klorigen systems are specifically designed for municipal and industrial water treatment applications.